Always summer at neverwinter!
South Seas only uses Eco-Cert Organic Dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is the active ingredient in all self tanners and approved by the FDA for use on the body in 1977.
There have been no reported side effects from DHA, however if you have had an allergic reaction to any self-tanner, please abstain from spray tanning.
TIPS on how to prepare for your Spray Tan:
- Any waxing, manicures, pedicures and hair appointments should be done prior to your spray tan.
- We recommend to exfoliate prior to the tan.
- It's OK to wear lotion the day of your spray tan.
- Wear or bring a dark swimsuit or undergarments.
- Bring loose clothing and flip flops to wear after as cosmetic bronzer may rub off.
- If pregnant, please ask your doctor for approval before you book a session
TIPS on how to maintain your Spray Tan:
- After your spray tan, avoid showering, swimming or perspiring for eight hours, or two-three hours with Fiji Express Solution.
- Be prepared with an umbrella if there is rain in the forecast.
- As DHA can be drying, make sure to moisturize your skin regularly.
- Prolong your tan using a tan extender, especially with excessive water exposure.